What’s a girl to do with leftover melted almond bark and heart-shaped sprinkles? Make cutesy holiday themed “chocolate” covered pretzels of course. These were super simple to throw together, but oh so good to snack on. These pretzels disappeared in no time and were the perfect combo of sweet and salty to satisfy any craving.
- melted white almond bark or white chocolate
- heart shaped sprinkles
- Lay wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Spread pretzels out flat on the wax paper.
- Drizzle pretzels back and forth with melted white almond bark or chocolate.
- Top with festive sprinkles.
- Let sit until chocolate/bark hardens.
- Devour & Enjoy!