What do you do when someone brings you back a bag of roasted macadamia nuts all the way from Hawaii? Well, I don’t know about you, but after staring at said bag sitting on the pantry shelf for over a month and trying to find the perfect recipe worthy of them…I finally break down and just make a batch of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
Just make a batch of cookies…only these are some Ah-mazingly good cookies. I don’t think I could buy another pack of break and bakes after these babies. Do your sweet tooth a favor and whip up a batch of these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Cookies are the best medicine. Who’s with me?
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Recipe Source: All Recipes