2 ingredient comfort food that is so easy a 3-year old could make them. Does it get any better than that? I realize that it may seem silly to post a dish that requires so little effort that it can hardly be considered cooking, but we made these little guys for the first time in a million years this week and they were every bit as tasty as I remember them when I was a little kid. If you’re feeling a bit nostalgic or just want to throw together a quick breakfast or appetizer that the kids can help with, give these a try again!
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 1 package cocktail-sized smoked sausages
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut crescent roll dough into small triangles and roll each sausage with dough.
- Bake 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees (until golden brown).