Getting ready for Memorial Day weekend? We sure are. Sunshine, Grilling, Popsicles, and the good ole’ red, white and blue. I love this country of ours. We’ve been stocking up on a few patriotic summer outfits for Baby D including this t-shirt (my personal fav). So excited to start a few more family traditions with our little man and to teach him how lucky we are to be Americans.
These patriotic red, white and blue donut hole kebabs make the perfect festive breakfast for Memorial Day or 4th of July (maybe even both!). Super quick and easy to throw together. The whole family is sure to love this sweet treat!
- bamboo sticks
- donut holes (any variety that suits your fancy–just not chocolate if you’re going for the whole red, white and blue theme)
- fresh strawberries, top removed
- fresh blueberries
- Place a strawberry on the top of the skewer
- Add a donut hole below the strawberry
- Follow with a few blueberries
- Repeat until you have a complete red, white and blue kebab.