1. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Candle — A sweet scent for fall and the perfect little mason jar candle for our guest bath.
2. NPR’s Serial Podcast from Sarah Koenig and the creators of This American Life — I’ve been a fan of This American Life for several years now and used to listen to old episodes at work each week. Sarah Koenigs new Serial podcast follows one true story throughout the entire season. This season digs into a murder case from the 90’s. Consider me hooked.
3. Essie Nail Color in Plumberry — I’ve been rocking this shade on my toes all month. Love how long Essie polish lasts without chipping.
4. Maybelline Baby Lips tinted chapstick in Peach Kiss — I’ve decided to try one new drugstore beauty product a month to force myself to branch out. This month I tried Baby Lips chapstick and it has quickly been added to my 5 min essential makeup routine (for when I need to look like less of a zombie mommy).
5. Adorable Jack-O-Lantern onesie from Walmart — I’ve dressed Baby D in this outfit as many times as I possibly can this month so far. He will also be wearing it for Halloween paired with a little knit jack-o-lantern beanie. We’re going to be a cute little jack-o-lantern family this year. Keeping this simple this year.
And of course I’m lovin’ Halloween decorating. Love love LOVE the holiday season.
Can’t wait for November and Thanksgiving spent with family and friends.