How cute…I mean scary are these spooky spider cupcakes? These would so fun to put together as a family and would be a tasty addition to a Halloween party. This is a quick and easy themed dessert to pull off. Hope everyone is getting excited for October. I know I am! Now to find the perfect first Halloween costume for Baby D…
- your favorite chocolate cake cupcakes (box mix or homemade)
- chocolate frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- black string licorice or Twizzlers, cut into 2 inch strips
- Wilton eyeball candy (so much easier than trying to make the eyeballs out of candies)
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate frosting over each cupcake.
- Quickly dip cupcakes into a bowl of chocolate sprinkles until the surface is covered.
- Set eyeball candies in place before frosting dries.
- To add legs, poke small holes in cupcakes using a bamboo stick and insert licorice legs.
- Enjoy your spooky little treat!