Looking for the perfect little sticky muffin full of Fall flavor? Try these quick and easy, semi-homemade muffins. Fight your urge to follow the directions on the box. Just mix the ingredients listed below and Voila…you’ll have a tray of little apple cider spice muffins to enjoy. Oh and don’t expect these to be tall muffins. They actually tend to fall in a bit but the taste is all there. And if you’re looking to take the sweetness up a notch, add frosting for a cupcake version.
- 1 spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups apple cider
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your muffin tin with decorative muffin/cupcake wrappers.
- In your Kitchenaid (or mixing bowl), combine cake mix, eggs and apple cider.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Optional: Sprinkle top with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.