I am absolutely loving the start of Fall this year! Leaves are changing, it’s getting cooler, and pumpkins are popping up everywhere.
Here are a few of my Fall favorites so far this season:
- Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle – Mmm…smells like Fall! The perfect scent to get the season off to the right start.
- Pumpkins! Pumpkins everywhere!
- Loreal Nail Polish in Eiffel For You – Love this grey for the season
- Gap Two-Tone Cowl Infinity Scarf in Heather Gray – Can’t believe that we’re already coming into scarf seasons, but it’s not so bad when you have a cute and cozy one like this one. My scarf collection has quadrupled since moving from Texas.
- EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm – This lip balm is always in my purse. I absolutely love it and bonus: it’s odd, little sphere shape makes it easy to find in my bottomless pit of a bag.
I suspect there may be a Fall Favorites Part 2 this year, so stay tuned!