Another week, another pizza creation. Dare I say that this one is even better than the eggplant parmesan pizza? I think so. I’ve always loved bruschetta in its many forms. This pizza is no exception. The flavors come together so perfectly that it has become an instant favorite at our house.
- 1 package prepared pizza dough
- 1 medium to large plum tomato
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- ricotta cheese
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- garlic salt
- Dice the tomato. Mix with olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Knead and spread out the dough on your pizza baking sheet or stone.
- Brush dough with olive oil and sprinkle garlic salt on crust.
- Spread pesto on dough. Top with shredded mozzarella, garlic, small dollops of ricotta and the marinated tomatoes.
- Bake at 450 until golden brown (approx. 8-10 minutes).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and Enjoy!