This is without a doubt our most popular go-to lunch dish. Not a weekend goes by that we don’t make these at some point. They’re also great to make and take for a quick on-the-go lunch when you’re in a rush. I know they sound so easy that it seems silly to do a whole post about them, but we seriously love them that much. Simple flavors that equal delicious comfort food in the Moore household.
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar (or whatever cheese you prefer)
- 1 – 100 calorie pack of Wholly Guacamole (or 1 fresh, ripened avocado)
- Set pan over low-medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Spread a light layer of butter over one side of tortilla.
- Place tortilla butter side down in pan and sprinkle a handful of cheese over half of tortilla.
- After cheese has mostly melted, remove from heat.
- Layer sliced avocado or guacamole on top of cheese.
- Fold quesadilla in half and put back on skillet, flipping once until heated through and golden.
- Enjoy your meal that took you less than 10 minutes to make!