How cute are these for Spring? So cute. I am notoriously horribly at making anything cutesy or crafty, but I promise you these are almost idiot-proof. They are so quick, easy, and would be a great recipe to make with kids. Enjoy!
- prepared cupcakes
- your favorite frosting
- 2 cups shredded coconut (sweetened)
- 4-6 drops green food coloring
- chocolate eggs, jelly beans, or desired candies
- Take your favorite cake recipe or box mix (no judgement here) and bake up a dozen or so to decorate.
- In a large ziploc bag, add two cups of shredded coconut (we used sweetened) and 4-6 drops of food coloring.
- Seal the bag closed and shake until the food coloring has spread and given the coconut a green tint.
- Top freshly iced cupcakes with the coconut “grass” and chocolate eggs, jelly beans, or whatever else reminds you of Spring.