Definitely dangerous to make these too often…we absolutely love these! The only problem is that they are way too easy to make with this super easy 3 ingredient recipe. Only make these if you have people in mind to share them with. If you don’t give some of them away quickly, they’ll be gone in no time. Delicious!
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 packages semi-sweet chocolate (or white chocolate…whatever suits your fancy)
- Crush Oreos until crumbs are small and fine.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with softened cream cheese until blended smooth and thick.
- Roll into small 1-2 inch balls.
- Place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate for over an hour.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate.
- Drop truffles one at a time into chocolate to coat.
- Wait for the chocolate to harden or pop them in the freezer for a few minutes to speed up the process.
- Prepare to be amazed!