Just wanted to share this super cute, quick, and easy meal to celebrate Valentine’s Day (or week in our case). Aren’t those little pepperoni hearts adorable?
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to recommended temperature on biscuit can.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread each biscuit out with your fingers to make individual sized mini pizzas.
- Place a couple spoonfuls of marinara sauce on each biscuit and spread to cover the surface.
- Sprinkle each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Fold each pepperoni in half and cut out half of the heart shape. Unfold to see your pepperoni hearts.
- Place pepperoni hearts on each pizza.
- Bake according to biscuit package directions or until biscuits start to turn a little golden brown.
- Share with someone you love!